Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hello

Welcome to my brand new blog. It still looks like an unfinished house, my apology for that :)

I have made a "miss you" card for CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #132 .



I designed an oval frame with a tree as a svg-cut file and cut it with my Cricut cutting machine.  I used ranger watercolor paper as background panel, which I colored with distress ink in various green, blue and yellow color range.
I colored the bottom area of the frame with gathered twigs distress ink, gave some glittery touch with the wink of stella brush marker. After I heat embossed the frame twice with clear embossing powder, I adhered it on the backgound panel.
The sentiment from paper smooches is stamped with gathered twigs.
I added a mini heart epoxy sticker in the sentiment for an accent.
I chose blue card base for this card.



And here is a close-up.


I am very happy and excited, because it's my first challenge as a beginner in crafting world !
Thank you for stopping by !
Have a nice day,
TaeEun

3 comments:

  1. Endlich hast Du ja auch einen Blog. Ich finde es echt klasse. Ich werde öfters hier vorbeikommen. Viel Spaß, auch am Basteln.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cool! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card and a great use of the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at CTS... and best wishes for the new blog venture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!