Thursday, August 20, 2015

Congratulations

Today I made a card, which I had in mind during my very short vacation.
It has the theme of this week's Less is More Challenge and the sketch of the CAS(E) this Sketch #136.

Oh, on the way into the vacation I saw the post of the CAS(E) this Sketch#135 and my card was one of the CTS favorites!!! I was very happy surprised!!!

So I was motivated to design a new card even during my vacation :).

This week's Theme of  Less is More Challenge is "CONGRATULATIONS".  I thought about a giftbox with a bow. I made a cutting file of a bow and cut it with a pink glitter paper. I imitated a ribbon with a pattern paper and a giftbox with a silver bling cardstock from Bazzill.
The sentiment from Paper Smooches is stamped with black Staz on above the "ribbon".
As card base I chose a black cardstock. I adhered the "giftbox" on the cardbase slightly askew and added a big pink rhinestone on the bow.

Here is the girly Card......



Challenges:


Thank you for visiting! 
Have a nice day! 

5 comments:

  1. Elegant, striking, classy congrats card TaeEun and a great take on both the sketch and congrats theme
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining Case this sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, I love how you've put this together, so creative and perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stylish and fun card!
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!