Monday, August 24, 2015

CTS Smile

Hello,

Today I have a flower card to show you which I made for the CAS(E) this Sketch #137.

I played with this beautiful sketch in my mind for days and decided to use my new Handmade paper stock from DCWV for the card.  I chose yellow paper which I placed against black and silver pattern paper. I worked with the Handmede paper stock only by using my fingernails. The flower was also cut by hand and glued with some gold thread on the yellow panel.  I adhered small pieces of paper on the part of the stamen and scrub it with fingernail so that it looks a litte bit furry. The sentiment from Paper Smooches was stamped and heat embossed with liquid platinum on a vellum. I tore the end of the vellum and adhered it under the flower.

This is the card...


And this is the Sketch...

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog TaeEun, the cake was yummy!
    I really like how you have used the special paper on your striking card, it give real structure...BTW I deleted the previous comment because the auto-correct function miss-spelt your name, I keep forgetting to turn it off! 😕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog TaeEun, the cake was yummy!
    I really like how you have used the special paper on your striking card, it give real structure...BTW I deleted the previous comment because the auto-correct function miss-spelt your name, I keep forgetting to turn it off! 😕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty paper you use on your card. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and such fun texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!