Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Less is More Week 238 Sketch second entry

In order to enter the second card I made a new post. (didn't know that I should :))

The second card is a birthday card. At first I dry embossed the lower part of the card base slightly tilted using cuttlebug embossing folder for borders. I then adhered a present from Cricut Store which I printed and cut with Cricut, with a foam tape. The sentiment is stamped on a soft pink cardstock with black pigment ink and clear heat embossed. I added a pink layer under the sentiment and adhered it along the edge of the embossed part. I added a litte flower sticker on the present and placed two enamel dots.

And this is the second card.



Less is More challenge: Week 238 Sketch.

I am entering this card also into SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge: Anything goes.

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I understand the InLinkz will only allow a link to be entered against it once, so this is the only way to get around it I think. Thanks for linking up your second entry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the partial embossing. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your fabulous comment!! Your card is gorgeous - I love your fabulous partial embossed background and lovely sentiment border and gorgeous elements!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That some fantastic and striking embossing and so effective on kraft card.
    Love your yummy coloured pressie too.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! The present wasn't colored by me, it was a print and cut item from Cricut Store. I'll correct the description :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!