Friday, August 21, 2015

Number

Hello, Today I have a card for the CASology and Less is More challenge.
The cue word of CASology is "number" and the Theme of LIM "congratulations".
I thought about a birthday card that fits for these two challenges.

I  cut the outline of a fishbowl in my white card base and many numbers out of white cardstock with Cricut.
I colored the numbers with distress ink in various colors. To create the water I blended mermaid lagoon and tumbled glass on the masked fishbowl. For the effect of glass I slided a acetate sheet into the cut outline of the fishbowl. I put the numbers in the fishbowl, stamped the sentiment on a banner and adhered the banner with a foam tape under the fishbowl. On the age 40 I added glossy accents (forgot to add the wink of stella.....). I fussy cut a fishing hook with a silver foil paper, connected it with a twine. The twine is glued on the card base. The 40 is hooked on the fishing hook. I added some glossy accents on the fishbowl to make some water droplets.

Here is it!





Entering this card at......

and                


Thank you so much for visiting!!!
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. How cute is this! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 댓글보고 반가워서 저도 찾아왔어요.
    카드가 아이디어도 좋고 너무 이쁘네요^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, and brilliantly executed too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea. This card is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a clever idea - love it! REally fun and dynamic card
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very, very cute, and very clever! Wish I could just fish an '18' out for myself! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute....makes you feel better to be 40!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever, creative and cute card. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!