Thursday, August 6, 2015

Roses

Today I tried to colour with colored pencils on a card for the first time.
I used kraft cardstock as my card base. The rose stamp is from Impression obsession, which I stamped with pigment inks. I stamped the roses in red and the leaves in green. And I coloured them with prismacolor colored pencils, the roses in berry shades for the Less is More challenge. I had also the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge in mind, so I wanted my sentiment on a ribbon. At first I stamped happy on the card base and birthday on a green ribbon.  I've cut the outline of a leave at the bottom and slided the ribbon under it. A mini bow is adhered under the roses.
I tried to add some emblishments, but at the end I let the card without any.(couldn't decide how, which and where...).

Here is my card.



My husband had the idea with the LEGO girl :D !
This card is for my friend in germany, who has her birthday next week!

I'm entering this card into Less is More challenge:Berry shades,




and Addicted to Stamps and More: anything goes.



Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your roses are phenomenal! What gorgeous colours and so much depth. And the sentiment on the ribbon really works here.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colouring, those roses look amazing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is more"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! awesome flowers, WOW..they are gorgeous against the kraft...NICE! I am thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Sheer elegance! You have coloured those roses to perfection and they simply POP on the kraft card.
    Beautiful and berry-licious card.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm catching up on last week's Less is More cards, sorry to be so late with my visit!
    What a stunning rose, your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!