Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Thanks

The Less is More challenge inspired me to make today's card.
And I wanted to try the technique, that I've learned today on Jennifer Mcguire's blog. She called it faux textured metal paper. 

For the berry shade I used three distress inks: picked raspberry, seedless preserves and festive berries.
I blended these colores on a white cardstock and applied  perfect pearls biscotti on it with a brush.
I embossed the cardstock with swirls embossing folder.

I used a textured white cardstock for the panel with cut-out sentiment, which I cut with my Cricut. I tilted the sentiment for a little more interest.  I adhered this panel  and a thin stripe with foam tape on the embossed faux metal paper.
And the finishing touch is the rhinestones.


And here is the card......




Entering at Less is More: Berry shades.
Thanks!
Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Taeeun - the textured metal paper technique is amazing. Love the design too.
    Thank you for popping over to my Blog - Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of Jennifer's technique ... I saw the video too and NEED to give it a whirl.
    Fabulous inspiration here too and great use of the berry shades.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Jennifer fab?! Great card using her tutorial and I love the berry shades. I seriously need some Perfect Pearls in my stash now!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a simple design yet a stunning make!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super depth of colour on that embossing, what a great card!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich mag diese Karte irgendwie. Sie ist SO elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!