Wednesday, September 23, 2015

SMILE

Today I have a card for the Less is More Challenge to share with you.
This week's theme over there is Technology. After long brainstorming I decided to go with a symbol which is used in the digital world. 

;) for smile!

I made cutting files for that. The decision for the colors was easy after I've seen Yoonsun's beautiful card on her blog. Kraft card base and bold white elements! 

So I cut the smile and ;) out of a white card stock three times with my Cricut and adhered them stacked on the kraft card base as shown in the picture. To finish off my card I decorated it with two colored vellum flowers which I had from my previous creation and one rhinestone.

Here is the card. It is of course not comparable to Yoonsun's awesome card;) 






Thank you for visiting! 
Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. Fun, striking and fabulous TaeEun.
    Love your take on our technology challenge and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow TaeEun this is such a creative card, love your take on the challenge!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very clever take on our challenge... I never fail to be amazed by the ingenuity of our participants!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous for our challenge and I love the delicate pops of colour from your flowers. I use smileys all the time, why didn't I think of that?!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea! Your card is so chic, I love the little pop of colour from the flowers and the contrast of white on kraft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 우와 태은님 아이디어 너무 좋아요.
    저는 이 챌린지 주제 너무 어렵다고만 생각했는데,
    아이디어도 좋고 카드도 너무 이쁩니다^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 칭찬 감사해요^^. 저도 오랫동안 아무 생각이 안 떠올라서 이번엔 포기하자 하고 있었어요.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!