Sunday, September 20, 2015

Vellum flowers

This is the second card I made with the Sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.

This time I wanted to make a fancy card with lots of flowers :)






I chose a beige card stock as my card base because I love the stunning effect of white on beige or kraft cardstock. I stamped small open flowers and leaves from various stamp sets using embossing ink on a vellum and white heat embossed them. I colored the images on the back of the vellum using Stabilo pens and fussy cut them. For the rounded rectangle on the sketch I made a cutting file in shape of a rounded rectangle frame and cut it out of a same card stock as the card base with my Cricut. I cut some small circles too. The cut elements were layered for some dimension. I mounted all the elements incl. gold thread as the picture shows. The sentiment was cut out of a navy card stock with Cricut using a font called Black Jack. Rhinestones on center of some flowers were the finishing touch.

I'm entering this card into these Challenges.

CAS(E) this Sketch #141

Addicted to Stamps and More #162: Make your Mark

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Love this Technique (Coloring vellum)


Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 



7 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card. The flowers are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello TaeEun and thank you so much for your comment on my CAS(E) this Sketch! card.
    Your card is just gorgeous, I love heat embossing in Vellum, it always look so beautiful and your flowers are a perfect example of this technique, the golden ringlets look amazing, you made perfect little circles with the gold thread, a beautiful interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful choice of flowers and I love your sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 우와~
    너무 이뻐요!!!
    크리컷이 참 유용하게 잘 사용하시는 것 같아요.
    크라프트 서클이나 프레임이 너무 멋집니다^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You so deserve to be one of favorites at CTS this week !
    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, I love the flowers embossed on vellum with their delicate colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!