Monday, October 12, 2015

Smile

Today I have one more card for CAS(E) this Sketch and TIME OUT.

I took the sketch from CTS and for TIME OUT I took the word "Smile" from the quote "Autumn... the year's last, loveliest smile"




Lately I'm playing with alcohol inks. They have vibrant colors and you can use it on a nonporous surface.
I tried to use the alcohol inks on a acetate sheet.
I drew small circles using alcohol inks in rainbow color on a acetate. On the other side I doodled some flowers and leaves using silver Sharpie pen.
I made a rectangle window in a white card base and attached the acetate sheet to it.
The sentiment from Paper Smooches was stamped in black and once more in silver slightly offset on a pattern paper. I tied beige thread and mounted the sentiment on it.
To finish off my card I added rhinestones on the flowers.

Challenges:

 

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting!



8 comments:

  1. wow TaeEun, I am so amazed at how creative you are with these inks. This card is striking, the colours are so vibrant and I love how you have attached the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at TO, I am off to see your cards on Pinterst x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - you are a creative genius! I love what you did with the alcohol inks and the silver pens - so fabulous! Thanks so much for inspiring me and sharing your work at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is absolutely beautiful. It looks as though the circles are floating. Great job. Thanks for playing at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!