Thursday, November 26, 2015

Altenew November Challenge #1

Today's card was made with Altenew November Challenge in mind. This month’s theme over there is: From the Craft Room- Navy & Coral.

I made a floral birthday card using the Altenew Persian Motifs stamp set.



The images was stamped and gold heat embossed on a water color CS. I colored it using my new toy, Zig brush pens. They are fabulous but I need abviously more practice:).
I colored the stems in navy to follow the color scheme of the Altenew challenge and added some green shades in edges of the leaves. The sentiment from Hero Arts was gold heat embossed on a navy CS.
I added thin strips of navy CS to side edges of the card base.
The final touch was some gold dots of Pico Embellisher.

I am entering this card also into this week's Addicted to Stamps and More #172: Make your Mark.

and SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.



Thanks for visiting!
Happy Thanksgiving! 


8 comments:

  1. Tae, absolutely beautiful card. These are my all time favourites of Altenew flowers. Have been painting some myself, still need to finish into cards though. Your colour choices are wonderful, so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont need to mor practice Tae
    this is SUPER ADORABLE
    my fav card of today
    that sentiment in gold is perfecto
    the coloring of the flower wooooww
    Love love love this
    kannst du deutsch reden
    ich komme aus Indonesien und heiratet mein Deutsche Man und ich bin hier seit 2001 also du warst ja laaaang 18 Jahre in Deutschland gelebt
    I am sorry my German still bad hehehe
    talk to you soon maybe on my Blog (visit me Tae Eun??)
    thanks for joining us at ATSM this week :)
    hugs
    Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...Another really GORGEOUS card! You are truly an amazing artist...Have you considered joining our Design Team? Our recent DT call is complete, but I hope you consider it for the next time (June). You have inspired me with all of your entries...WOW!!! Thank you again for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Absolutely STUNNING design!! Love the coloring on your flowers!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win over at Altenew. Totally deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on winning at the Altenew November challenge! Your card is Refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!