Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Jingle All the Way

Today I have a christmas card featuring santa in pink!


For this card I used the Jingle all the way stamp set from My favorite things, which has been on my wishlist for a long time.
I stamped santa, christmas tree and the presents on a white CS using Memento black ink. After I colored the images with Prismacolor colored pencils, I stamped the images once again with black pigment ink and clear heat embossed. A load of wink of stella was added and some silver accents using silver gel pen.


A subtle circle was blended in Hickory smoke and brushed with silver pearl on the card base as my platform to mount the elements.
I made wobbling santa with a small piece of wire!  (Youtube tutorial here)



I scattered some mini pink stars to connect santa with the sentiment.
The sentiment is also from the same stamp set, was stamped on a pink colored scrap paper using embossing ink , silver heat embossed and adhered on a glitter pattern paper strip with foam tape.


Challenges:
Time Out #43: Christmas with the optional twist of "use pink and/or purple" 
Merry Monday #179: Pink, Green and White (I hope a little bit yellow and black pieces are forgivable) 




Thank you for stopping by! 


9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous TaeEun! Such a fun wobbly Santa and I love the subtle sparkle around him and naturally he looks awesome in pink. I adore the design!! So good to see you again at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love Santa in pink! Fantastic card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, TaeEun! What fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Santa in pink! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute Santa in lovely pink. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous blog name. Fabulous card design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Santa - he's definitely jolly! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how that cute Santa wobbles! Very cute card! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Christmas card! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!