Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pretty

Hello!

Today I have one card to share. I was inspired by the current cue word over at Casology, PRETTY.
When I thought about "pretty", small and little things came to mind. small flowers, baby animals or little happiness in everyday life...
I love small wildflowers, which are often called as "weed". I would prefer a pot of small flowers to a bouquet of roses.
In my card I tried to show that pretty little things.


I started out by making the sentiment. The font I was using here is "Luna". I modified it slightly to make the ground for my flowers and added small hearts. After I printed my sentiment with laser printer I ran it with a piece of rainbow Deco Foil through the laminator. I then stamped small flowers and leaves from Paper Smooches and drew the stems. A coat of wink of stella on the flowers and the sentiment was the final touch.
The foiling was much easier than I thought and I'm happy with the result!

Challenges:




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great start into the week!


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! And definitely pretty! So lovely to see a non Christmas card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tae Eun! I just love the effect that deco foil gives to your project. Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh foiling :D Lovely Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards - Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Tae Eun! A stunning CAS design! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love the bold colours of the foiling
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!