Sunday, November 29, 2015

Season's Greetings

I hope you are having a great weekend!
Today I have a holiday card to share with you which I've made with two challenges in mind.

The Addicted to CAS challenge celebrates the 3rd birthday with the cord word "Dimension". Congrats!!!

On the Time Out blog runs a 'inspired by word' challenge. And the phrase is "Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies".
I took the word "snowflakes" from that phrase and made a holiday card.


I started off by stamping the snowflakes using embossing ink on my card base. After clear heat embossing it I blended various Distress inks in blue and purple over the images.
I then cut the front panel with a circle window from a silver shimmer CS and mounted it raised on the card base using foam tape for some dimension. The sentiment from JustRite was stamped and silver heat embossed on the front panel.  The die cut snowflake is from Cricut online store and was cut with my Cricut.
I colored the snowflake using a silver pen and ink it up with embossing ink to heat emboss with glitter EP.
The final touch were the tiny stars between the snowflakes in the window and a rhinestone on the center of the die cut snowflake.

Challenges: 




Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 
Have a great day! 




12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Tae! I love how you blended your inks and your snowflakes are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous embossing and fabulous dimension. Great to see at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And some of my favourite colours in your gorgeous background. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snowflake sky - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. LOVE the beautiful blended inks over your embossed snowflakes. Creating the aperture with the sparkly snowflake on top adds lots of dimension. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tae, this is such a beautiful card. I love your blending

    ReplyDelete
  7. You achieved great dimension on this beautiful card. Love the colors you used . Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is beautiful! I love the background and those pretty snowflakes! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, beautiful snowflake card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simple elegance of this design Tae Eun! The serene background is so perfectly complemented by that sparkly silver star! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful - the stone in the middle of the snowflake is a perfect finishing touch - and I love the sentiment font. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards - Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply lovely, Tae Eun ... gorgeous background blending and such a lovely dimensional snowflake ... a magical card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!