Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas cards #2


Now the second pair for Today featuring a cute image from Penny Black.




I stamped this image for the first card in black and for the second one in sand. I then colored them using Zig brush pens. The snow part was covered with Wedding Dress Pico Embellisher.
For the front panel I made a cutting file in shape of the window and cut it out from prepared panels.
For the first card I applied white embossing paste using a Stencil I made for the snow fall. And for the second one I used silver shimmer CS which I dry embossed using Darice EF. The front panels were mounted using foam tape to the card base.
The sentiment from Happy Little Stampers was stamped, heat embossed in white and light green respectively and cut using Spellbinders die.



Challenges:


Thank you for visiting my blog today! 
Have a great start into the week! 



9 comments:

  1. A lovely creation, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet, TaeEun. I saw your card at HLS and had to come take a closer look. As always, your cards are a delight. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for playing long at Happy Little Stampers' Sketch Challenge! :)

      Delete
  3. These are adorable! I love the coloring on both. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, TaeEun, your cards are absolutely adorable! I love how you made each one so unique, and your coloring is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM! We always enjoy seeing your lovely creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TaeEun I love how you curved the sentiment! Gorgeous cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, these are so adorable! I love them both! Your coloring is fabulous and so is the embossed brick wall. Sweet!! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards. Just perfect for young ones at Christmas.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and more and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both adorable! Love embossed wall and you colored them both beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!