Sunday, December 20, 2015

Divine from Penny Black

Today I have two cards to share with you, which feature the Divine stamp from Penny Black.



I wanted to give some texture on the card front. So I made a extra front panel with cut out flowers using my Cricut, which I dry embossed with Wave EF from We R Memory Keepers. I then stamped the Divine stamp on the card base with the help of Misti Tool to align it with the cut-out of the front panel.
I colored the poppies using Prismacolor colored pencils, mounted the front panel with foam tape on the card base and drew the stems using black gel pen.
The sentiment from Inkadinkado was stamped in black on the front panel.
To finish off I added some dots using Glossy Accents as dew drops and gold Pico embellisher as stamen.
And The flowers were coated with Wink of Stella as you can see in the close up.


The second card was made in the same way.


I positioned the flowers central and the sentiment was stamped and gold heat embossed on a black CS. I made a bow with gold thread and added it underneath the sentiment.




Challenges: 
SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy (I used an electronic die cutting machine)


Thank you for stopping by! 
Wishing you all Happy Holidays!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards and such pretty colours, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful! Love the simplicity, the dry embossing is a perfect background for the gorgeous flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring skills are amazing and I love the added gold dots and glimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards TaeEun! They are so elegant and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning and beautifully fresh looking card TaeEun. Thank you for joining our challenge this month at Penny Black and More and we hope you will share more of your projects with us in the future.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two absolutely GORGEOUS cards, TaeEun! I love how you colored the flowers, then added special details to each one with Glossy Accents, Pico, and Wink of Stella...Wow! Love your embossed background, too! I think both are worthy of a beautiful frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge.
    Good luck and Happy New Year;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!