Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Glitter

Today I have a card with lots of glitter to share.
I took this week's sketch of the CAS(E) this Sketch for this card. 



After I designed the layout in Inkscape, I printed the sentiment (font: Peas & Carrots) first and then cut the circles with my Cricut. I then trimmed the negative cut to A2 size. I covered the front of a white card base with double sided tape and mounted the panel on this card base. I then rubbed the glitter powder onto the positive spaces with my finger. I chose clear glitter for large circles to avoid the card looking too busy.
The purple glitter balloon got a silver thread as its string.
Unfortunately I couldn't capture the sparkle on a picture.


Challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy crafting! 



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your creative and glittery take on the sketch TaeEun!
    So awesome for you to share it at CTS! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, TaeEun. I really like your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really creative take on the sketch, TaeEun! I love how you created your own sentiment and design, and how you added sparkle to the circles! Love your fun balloon, too! Also, you did a great job combining these two challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh!! this is gorgeous, I love what you did with this sketch, instead of making your circles all the same size, you alternated them, simply fablulous!!! Love all that sparkle and the way you made your sentiment truly pop with that red glimmer dot. The string on the balloon is sweet as can be, thank you so much for sharing this truly beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!