Thursday, January 21, 2016

CLEARED

Hello!
I want to show you a Kitty card today.
The idea for this card came into my mind while I was brainstorming on the cue card of the latest CASology, CLEAR.
A hugry Kitty has cleared his bowl full of fishes. And the fishes except for the one that fell out of the bowl are now....


It is a kinda mini shaker card. The kitty and the bowl are from the Catitude stamp by MFT.  I stamped them using Antique Linen Distress ink on a scrap CS, colored them with Copics and fussy cut them.
I then cut the belly part of the kitty out and glued an acetate sheet, framed the part using foam tape, filled it with some glitter fishes which I cut by hand and adhered an in grey blended CS as the background of the "window". I added bright brown pattern paper on the bottom part as the floor and sponged some silver ink on the area where the floor meets the wall. After I drew the shadows I mounted the shaker Kitty, the bowl and a fish on the card.
The sentiment from Paper Smooches was stamped in black and clear heat embossed. A purple heart which was decorated with Glossy accents was the final touch.


Challenges: 




Thanks for popping by! 
Have a great day! 

9 comments:

  1. You are so clever, TaeEun...this is absolutely adorable! Beautiful Copic coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ingenious, TaeEun. Such a cute kitty with his tummy full of fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how brilliant and clever and FUN! I love the idea of seeing clearly into the cat's belly...clearly, he emptied his bowl! Your coloring is amazing, too. Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week! (By the way, I live in New Jersey, too...are you expecting the blizzard conditions we are expecting near Philadelphia? It's snowing here and we are expecting almost 2 feet of snow by the time it ends!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you used the cat's belly to create a mini shaker element - thanks for sharing your project at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GENIUS! I totally cracked up when I saw it and all the little details make this so special. Really, really awesome! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TaeEun this is just so perfectly executed, and CLEVER!!! Congrats to you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...you really know how to make me smile...brilliant use of those fish for a shaker. Congrats on your HR win at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!