Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Flourish

Today I have a one layer card to share.
I've made this card with a few challenges in mind.

At Less is More they have One Layer Card week with the theme "Flourish".  I didn't use a image with Flourish, only a flourish sentiment. I thought but, because the word flourish has originated from "Flower", I could use some flower images along with the flourish sentiment.
For the layout I took the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #154.
I am also entering this card into AAA Cards game 55: Glitter, since I used glitter embossing powders and glitter pens, and into SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge, as the Softly decorative stamp I used is a new goody for me.


I stamped the Softly decorative stamp from Penny Black on a black CS using embossing ink and heat embossed it using Enchanted Gold and Diamond Sparkle EPs.  (The glittery black outlines of the flowers are Diamond Sparkle EP). I colored the image using Stardust gelly roll pens.
The gold heat embossed sentiment is also from Penny Black. I added some sequins to finish off the card.
I think adding sequins is always the most difficult part in card making :)!

Challenges: 





Thank you for visiting! 
Have a great day! 

21 comments:

  1. Absolutely love how you have done this card. The glitter on the black is perfect, as is your colouring. Adore this stamp, might have to go on my list of must haves. I agree with you the hardest part is the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! the flowers are so pretty against the dark background, absolutely stunning! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s, love the placement of your sequins too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty I had to "pin" it! terrific coloring and arrangement ~K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh - I LOVE this card TaeEun -the gold embossing and delicate Stardust colouring is fabulous. I have just been looking around your Blog, and your work is stunning.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this card TaeEun, so dramatic and yet so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Tae Eun! beautifully CAS. I love it! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. I am always happy to see your creations come across my path. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with this card, it's so delicate and dreamy. You're amazing, girl. How do you do it?! ;) Warm wishes from chilly Germany, *Cori

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning, I love that dramatic balck backdrop!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant and dramatic against the black card base.
    Beautifully done and thanks for playing along at Less is More and AAA Cards. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty image and lovely soft colours. It looks so good on the black.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous card, Tae Eun! Your flowers are so striking, and I love all the gold on this card! Clever take on the 'flourish' theme, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful take on the sketch and so dramatic on a black background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card and congrats on your honorable mention at CAS(E) This Sketch!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How beautiful TaeEun, striking on the black!
    Thank you so much for your entry
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really gorgeous card! The sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another wonderful card on a dark card base. That floral image is stunning, love the gentle shimmer. I struggle with sequins too but I think your placement is perfect here.
    Sorry I'm so late visiting!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh this is absolutely stunning. It's soft and pops at the same time ! Thanks so much for sharing at AAA cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!