Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Have a fabulous birthday

This is the second post today to show you a birthday card which I made with two challenges in mind. 
The layout is from the sketch over at CAS(E) this sketch and I used the color palette from the latest colourQ challenge.


The greenery and flower images are from Penny Black. I stamped the greenery first using green memento inks, partly with the second generation. I then stamped the flowers in yellow and colored them using copic markers and colored pencils. I added some details on the greenery too. 
The front panel in chocolate was cut with a border die from Spellbinders. I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black and heat embossed it in olive green, mounted the panel with 3D foam on the card base and finished off the card with some dots using yellow Pico Embellisher. 


Challenges:



Thank you again for stopping by! 
Happy crafting! 


9 comments:

  1. TaeEun beautiful card, I love love those flowers, they look so good with just that touch of colour in the centre. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Tae Eun! Such a beautiful take on the sketch, and I love how you added your own details to the flowers and stems...so pretty! Love the chocolate border, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these whispy flowers! Thank you for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! The flowers are so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ and CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tae Eun! It's so elegant, pretty and beautifully stamped.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wispy wildflowers! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is lovely, and I like that pop of green! Would you share what PennyBlack stamp you used? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The greenery is from Nature's gift and the flowers are from Pretty petals stamp set. I write here my answer as I couln't find your email address.I hope I could help you a little bit:)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!