Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Red rose

Hello and welcome!

Today I made a second card for the Addicted to CAS : RED!
I'm still practicing Marika's coloring technique and here I used again copic markers along with Polychromos pencils.


This gorgeous rose is from Clearly Besotted. I stamped it partly in soft red and soft green with second generation of inking on a white CS. I then colored the rose using copic markers first and added details using colored pencils.


Actually I've already finished coloring on sunday. But at first I had no idea how I should finish a card with this image.  I wanted to make a background for this rose.  So I made a mask for it. I thought about blending but couldn't decide with which color... After a while I was ready for ink splatters. And I did it! I flicked some red inks over the masked rose and added Ladybug Pico embellisher on some of the splatters.
I then trimmed the panel, rounded the corners and mounted it on the card base, the edges of which I sponged in red.
The sentiment from the same stamp set was stamped in black. I finished off the card with some Glossy Accents dewdrops on the rose.

Challenge: 


Thank you all for visiting my blog!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! Your coloring is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card - agree with Susan - your coloring is wonderful - looks like an winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp! Oh my goodness, Tae Eun, I really love how you added so much dimension to your roses with your Copics and pencils...such a stunning 3D effect! I also love how you added Glossy Accents dewdrops on the flowers...even your splatters are elegant on this card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS! We always enjoy seeing your creations in the gallery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous. Your coloring is over the top beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is mind-blowingly beautiful! A work of art!
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!