Thursday, January 28, 2016

Silhouette

Hello!
Today I have a card for the latest Less is More Challenge, which is asking us to use a silhouette in our creation.
This theme is completely new to me, and I have only few stamps which can be used as silhouette.
As a cat lover like many of crafty ladies, I always tend to buy stamps with cats:). So fortunately I found this beautiful cat stamp in my stash and could make this card.


This cat is from Inkadinkado. I stamped him with black pigment ink and clear heat embossed it. I then drew a line as the ground using black glaze pen, blended Hickory smoke DI under this line.
The flower is from Doodle Blooms stamp set by Altenew which I colored also using glaze pens. I drew the stem and the shadow of the cat by hand in grey.
Sentiment from Paper Smooches was stamped in black and clear heat embossed.
Two rhinestones adorn this card.

Challenges:


Thank you for stopping by! 
Happy crafting! 



10 comments:

  1. Beautifully done TaeEun, love the silhouette of the cat but the pop of vibrant colour in the flower make your card all the more striking yet still perfectly CAS. thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cat silhouette TaeEun, the beautiful flower really pops in this card, thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, can I say any more? You have really done this card perfectly, the silhouette cat and that beautiful bright bloom WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, particularly with the pop of colour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great silhouette card and yes, that pop of colour does it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi TaeEun! sweet and simple, but oh soooo beautiful! I am thrilled you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/2klines/

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be so late visiting you, what a super silhouette cat!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. The details you've added to the card really makes it a special silhouette card, TaeEyn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My apologies for falling so far behind on your blog! This is such a lovely silhouette, and I love the pop of red on your bloom! Another gorgeous card, Tae Eun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!