Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Thank you

Happy wednesday!
Today I have a cute version of a thank you card to share with you.
This cute girl is from Penny Black. Is she Mimi? I thought Mimi has always short bangs over her forehead.



I stamped the image on a watercolor paper using StazOn black ink. I then colored it with Zig Brush pens. The red dots were drawn with Sakura glaze pen. After I masked the image, I blended Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress inks on the upper part of the paper. I sprayed pearl-water Mix on the blended area. The sentiment cut using my Cricut is from the Cricut online store. I wanted the sentiment to look like a cloud, so I left it white and added only Shimmer Pico Embellisher on it.  Also the little hearts were coated with it.

Challenges:
SimonSaysStamp Monday Challenge: Best Friends (I think this can be a good thank you card for the best friend)


Thank you and have a great day! 




8 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure she is meant to be Mimi, just looks like a new haircut, set 30-272. You have made a lovely clean crisp design with her and lovely shading.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring, cute and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TaeEun so pretty, love your colouring and the blended background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, TaeEun...this is absolutely darling! I don't think this is Mimi, but whomever she is, I love how you colored her with your Zig markers! I also love your ombre blending, and your sentiment is just perfect...I'll bet this card is very shimmery in person! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM! We always enjoy seeing your gorgeous creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutely flawless!! I can tell that you take a lot of care in your work, and the result is amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATSM this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the background is wonderful and the girl is so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!