Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcome 2016!

Hello and Happy Monday! 
Wishing you all a healthy and memorable New Year! 

Today I have a card to share with you to welcome 2016. 
I was inspired by the card that Kylie created for the Happy Little Stampers January CASE the Designer Challenge. 


I used Brushos on glossy cardstock for the background as Kylie did. But I had heat embossed the firework from The Ton with Diamond sparkle EP and Gold tinsel EP before I applied Brusho colors. I scattered some powder directly onto CS and sprayed water on it. 
The city skyline silhouette was cut from a dark grey shimmer paper with my Cricut and mounted on card front using foam tape. 

And here is Kylie's card with gorgeous background.



Challenges


Thank you for visiting! 
Happy crafting! 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and festive. I love the wonderful sky you created, and those fireworks add such a fun party atmosphere. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers Case the Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on Kylie's card, TaeEun! Your sky is so pretty, and I love how you added the fireworks! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello TaeEun: This amazing stamp set from The Ton just arrived yesterday and I love it!!! It was out of stock for a while so I was on the waiting list and, as soon as it was back in stock, I pounced on it and bought it. It's just so beautiful and the fireworks are so detailed that they look so real.
    Love the amazing water colored sky you created, it's the perfect background for this gorgeous heat embossed fireworks.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! The colors and fireworks display came out stunning!! Thanks so much for joining the HLS January CASE challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    So gorgeous design TaeEun!
    I love so much your design!
    Thank you so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers January CASE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your party take on the CASE card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!