Saturday, February 13, 2016

Bloom #2

Hello everyone!
Today I have another floral card to share which I colored with my Prismacolor pencils.
Actually I wanted to color it on a grey CS, but what I could find in my CS collection was this... something like between grey and beige :).


The image is Centerpiece stamp from Penny Black. I stamped it using Memento Angel pink for flower bouquet and London fog for the vase.
The sentiment is from Mondo Magnolia stamp set by Essentials by Ellen. I heat embossed the sentiment in pink on a vellum, cut it with a Deckle paper edger and mounted it on the panel, after I cut the bottom part of the bouquet to put the vellum strip under it. The front panel was adhered on a white card base using foam tape. For the final touch I added some Glossy Accents droplets.

Challenge:
And I colored the flower bouquet in a vase as part of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge





Thank you for visiting my blog!
Have a restful weekend!

21 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that you did that with colored pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh m goodness TaeEun what a breathtaking job you have done on this card. I have to try this, I would hope to get at least a little like yours. Your colouring skill is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Stunning coloring!!! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this stamp colored SO beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! This should be framed!!!!!!!!
    WOW!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think the coloring on this bouquet is just outstanding!! Truly beautiful work. Congratulations on being highlighted on Kathy's post this morning. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think the coloring on this bouquet is just outstanding!! Truly beautiful work. Congratulations on being highlighted on Kathy's post this morning. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such jaw-droppingly beautiful colouring skills you have, TaeEun. Your skill brings a flower image to life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZERS! This is gorgeous! I saw your card at The Daily Markers blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS! This is gorgeous! I saw your card at The Daily Markers blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...you have mad coloring skills! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You never cease to amaze me with your talent, Tae Eun! Absolutely GORGEOUS coloring on your flowers and vase, and I love the vellum sentiment strip...so pretty!

    There is still time to play along at http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/challenge-81-bloom.html ~ The theme this week is "Bloom"...I hope you'll join us :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Congratulations on making Kathy's coloring list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get outta town! That coloring is outta this world. I see in the comment above that well deserved congratulations are also in order!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color choices, the skillful coloring, the choice of using colored cardstock - what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your win at Ellen Hutson!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! I have this stamp set but could never make those flowers look as gorgeous as you have, TaeEun. The colors are so saturated and perfectly highlighted and shaded.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your coloring is jaw-droppingly amazing! This is beautiful! I'd love to admire it in person. If you need my address just let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!