Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Chrysanthemums

Hello and welcome to my second post for today.

My second card is featuring some Mum flowers.


As I saw this photo on instagram, I found it so beautiful and wanted to draw it on a paper.


And yesterday after my little ones went to bed, I could have some happy coloring time with these flowers. 
But I couldn't bring the sunshine onto my paper, as you can see on the finished card...... 

I used Polychromos colored pencils this time.

To make a card out of the colored panel, I took the sketch from the latest Freshly Made Sketchs. So I cut the panel to a smaller rectangle and along the outline of the image at some area, and mounted it on a soft green textured CS using some foam tape. I chose a very thin and small sentiment from the Oriental Orchids stamp by Altenew, because I didn't want to cover the flowers with a big sentiment strip. For the final touch I added some sequins. 

Challenges: 
Addicted to Stamps and More #182: Make your Mark (I hope the hand drawn image can be accepted :).)


 

Thank you all for visiting today! 
I always appreciate for the lovely comments you leave! Thank you so much!!! 

11 comments:

  1. I wish I had your coloring skills - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are hand drawn? They are absolutely GORGEOUS, Tae Eun! So light and airy, and I love the pastel color palette...I am so impressed with your talent! Definitely accepted for the challenge, too :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us again at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand drawn flowers are perfect as is the colouring. My goodness you keep surprising me with your wonderful unbelievable talent. Love this so much TaeEun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hand-drawn mum and coloring are absolutely SUPERB!! Beautiful design all around! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! nothing less than amazing! You are well blessed friend! Thank you for sharing.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your card, it is so fresh and pretty and your colouring is simply beautiful. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is STUNNING and your free hand drawing is AMAZING,and color combo is so pretty...Željka XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so talented, those daisies look fantastic. Great job!
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wow, wow I'm speechless! Your card is amazing as are those gorgeous flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your drawing and coloring are absolutely awe inspiring, TaeEun. I'm so glad you shared this at ATSM this eek.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS on your well deserved win at ATSM, TaeEun! This is such a gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!