Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hello, my friend!

Hello and happy Thursday!!!

Today I have a friendship-themed floral card to share with you.
This card was made for a special occasion.
One of my lovely crafty friends, Jessica from all the sparkle celebrate reaching 2K followers on her instagram (@jessicaafrost). She has organized an instagram hop to say thank you to her followers, where I've got the pleasure to join in as a stop. There are giveaways along the instagram hop as well as on her blog for someone who is not familiar with instagram :). So I hope you have some time to hop along.

Now, to my card :)!


As you probably know I've been enjoying Kathy's coloring challenge and am trying to color something whenever I find some time. As Jess asked me to join in the instagram hop with a friendship-themed card and sent to me a color palette, these tulips popped into my mind and I had a blast drawing and coloring them at one night :).  I chose some picture of pink tulips from google images and drew two tulip flowers free hand on a soft blue CS. I colored them using my Prismacolor pencils. For the background I used splatter stamp from Stampin'Up with white pigment ink, Soft pool and Angel pink ink. The pink strip on the left side is from a pattern paper. The sentiment from Stampendous on a black strip was mounted using some foam tape.
To finish off my card I rounded two corners and added some clear sequins.

I hope you are going to visit Jessica's blog or her instagram and celebrate reaching a milestone with her!
On  Instagram please search for the hashtag #allthesparkle2khop to easily find all of the hop stops!



I want to enter this card into some challenges.
Challenges:



Thank you for stopping by today!!! 
Have a great day! 

36 comments:

  1. Awesome floral card love the colors 🙂😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome floral card love the colors 🙂😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome floral card love the colors 🙂😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Your talent is astounding!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just what I needed to see on this snowy day, TaeEun! Your card is truly lovely, and I'm so impressed that you drew that image; well done! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am in love! Your Tulips are stunning, and I love the color pallet you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so impressed that you have drawn these gorgeous tulips, TaeEun! I love how you added shadows and depth with your pencils, and the softly splattered background is amazing! LOVE this card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us once again at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous tulips - your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Tulips are my favorite flowers and these look so real! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This bright, colorful card is amazing! I would have never guessed it was colored with colored pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This bright, colorful card is amazing! I would have never guessed it was colored with colored pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lucky you are to have the talent to draw god gave my brither that talent but not me love the tulips was hoping it was a stamp

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely terrible card! Love the coloring with depth!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny reading some comments TaeEun I think the words are getting lost in translation. This is another of your wonderful eye catching unbelievable breath taking cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a magnificent project, TaeEun! your colouring is flawless! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, you hand drew this? I am going to hate on you right now because if I did that, it wouldn't look anywhere near as beautiful as what you did! Wow! Those tulips almost look real! We have some pink tulips in our front yard that my sister gave my mom one Easter or Mother's Day. We planted the bulbs in the front yard and they come up every year. We have so many squirrels in our yard though that have been putting holes in our lawn and digging up stuff that we might not have them this year. Can I borrow yours to plant in our yard? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! Gorgeous tulips and coloring! I'm amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your tulips are gorgeous!! You should make a stamp out of your free hand tulips - just incredible!!! I'm truly in awe of your talent as this is AMAZING! The coloring you did makes them so look realistic with the shading and the depth. You definitely rocked Jessica's blog hop and Kathy's coloring challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous color work, and the bold, black sentiment is so striking! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is a beauty! Love your amazing colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful coloring and I like the addition of the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your coloring skills amaze me every time. So beautiful. <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  23. You not only do beautiful coloring but beautiful drawing too, TaeEun. Your tulips are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautiful!!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! This is stunning!!! I saw this at the Addicted to Stamps blog and just had to come take a closer look! Beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!