Sunday, February 7, 2016

Love

Hello and happy sunday!

Today I have ''LOVE" themed card to share with you.
The Valentine's day is right around the corner. I realized it while I was making 30 valentine's day cards for the classmates of my son yesterday:).


To start off I made a cutting file for the waterdroplets and the heart flower.  I blended Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean DIs on a White CS before I cut the image with my Cricut. I then adhered the panel with double sided tape on a card base and burnished the glitter into the positive space with my finger. I drew the watering can by hand using black glaze pen and filled it with water using Stardust Stickles. I added a thin strip of glitter on a side using thin double sided tape and glitter.
The sentiment 'Love' was written by hand and cut 4 times from a white CS with Cricut.
I colored the Love in green using DIs, stacked the cuts and adhered it beneath the watering can.
I wrote then 'with' by hand.
I think the Lyric of the "Mind Games" by John Lennon says very well what I intended to depict with this card. "Love is the flower you've got to let grow" is the quote given to us for inspiration at the latest Time Out Challenge.

Challenges: 
Time Out #49: Inspired by Words -- Love is the flower you've got to let grow


Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a great start into the new week! 

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely CAS card, Tae Eun! I love your sparkly heart-shaped flower, and that your watering can is hand drawn...clever girl! Great idea to add stickles to represent water, too...Love this card to pieces :)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM! We always enjoy seeing your beautiful creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little scene, especially the watering can full of glitter water! Thanks for joining us at the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, lovely design with such pretty colouring........your sparkling 'flower' and watering can are beautiful and lovely sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, oooo, OOO! TaeEun! Fun, pretty and clever. Lovely creation as ever! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards! :) I always enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me smile. Your creations are so lovely. This one so quirky. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is super super nice! I love the glimmer and it still being CAS. So great with the cut outs! Great combination of all those challenges also. Thank you for joining our challenge at ATSM this week. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just another amazing card from your creative hands and mind! LOVE this TaeEun!
    Thanks for joining CASology !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey TaeEun!! I am in love with your card. I love all of the ways you used glitter on this card. It makes me smile. You did a fantastic job. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TaeEun, I wish I could see inside your creative mind! Every element of this card has been so beautifully and creatively composed. Your use of glitter is SO pretty and enticing. I love how you have splattered the distress ink along the base of the card with water to continue the effect of the glittery drops falling on the flower. Just beautiful in every way! You can truly call every one of your creations unique and one-of-a-kind. So glad you could join us at CASology this week, TaeEun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so clever and so cute as well! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card TaeEun - and such a clever take on the inspirational quote! I love all the glittery elements - and that hand drawn watering can is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out and AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!