Friday, February 12, 2016

White on White

Hello and welcome!
Today I have three White on White cards to share with you.
The Less is More challenge turns 5 and the special theme to celebrate this is White on White!
This is a style which I adore but haven't tried yet.
I wanted to go with dry embossing and after searching for appropriate ones I found three EFs.
So I made three cards using them. I used Bazzill canvas White CS for some texture.



On my first card I added only the sentiment on a circle vellum with a glitter frame hanging down from the dry embossed banner. The sentiment was cut with my Cricut. The font is called Reklame Script.


The second card with butterflies and flourish got some vellum flowers. The flowers are from the Doodle Blooms stamp set by Altenew, which were fussy cut after white heat embossing.
The sentiment from Penny Black was silver heat embossed. For final touch I added some rhinestones.


For my last card I dry embossed the white canvas CS on the reverse side, so that the image is concave.
I then filled the flower with white and silver Pico Embellisher to color it. The sentiment is my hubby's handwriting cut with my Cricut. I cut it five times and stacked them and color the topmost cut using black and silver sharpie pens. For more interest I drew lines on the left side of the card base in silver and mounted the embossed panel flat on it. To finish off I added some clear sequins.

Challenges:


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Simply awesome TaeEun, you've been busy and I'm thrilled to see you link up for the Less is More birthday challenge with these super elegant and CAS creations. thanks for playing along at ATCAS too. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three really gorgeous cards, Tae Eun! I love how you used your EF's to create your design...so elegant, and your sentiments were paired perfectly! Great job combining challenges, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards TaeEun, I think that the second one is my favourite this time, but all are simply lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous, TaeEun. A great idea to 'hang' the sentiment on your first, the second is just beautiful, love the sentiment style. And I love the two-tone sentiment and the flower on your third. It's hard to choose but I think number two is my fave.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white on white look. so elegant. thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bunch of White on White - all lovely!
    Thanks so much for joining our 5th birthday celebration challenge!
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three gorgeous card. Love the white on white and all of the embossed images. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love each one of your cards TaeEun! The one with the butterflies is my favorite! White on white can be hard to pull off but you did an incredible job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops...Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!