Wednesday, February 24, 2016

You make me smile

Hello Hello!!!
Today I have two cards to share with you. As I want to enter both to the Addicted to Stamps and More, I'll post them in separate posts.

The first card is with a cute spring scene.


The image is from Penny Black, Mimi and her boy friend (?) on a tandem bike.
I stamped it using black pigment ink and clear heat embossed it. I then colored the image using Zig brush pens and a water brush. The road was masked first with some masking fluid. I drew the grass and little wild flowers to make a background for the cute couple. After I rubbed off the masking fluid, I colored the road.
The sky was made by blending using Distress inks. I flicked some clean water on it and lifted the color with paper towel.
The sentiment from Inkadinkado was stamped with black pigment ink.
I added Glossy Accents on the little hearts and the flower on Mimi's hair and adhered a small yellow heart sticker next to the sentiment.

Challenges:




Thank you for visiting my blog today! 
Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a charming card, Tae Eun! Mimi is one of my all time faves, and I love how she's riding along with her man! Love the sweet sentiment, and how you created the road and wildflowers, too...so creative and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM...once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bicycle made for two, a perfect little scene beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for MYM with us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little scene is beautiful, TaeEun, love that sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card TaeEun! The image is super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!