Wednesday, March 30, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #165 & CASology #191 Washi

Today I have a card to share with you which I made with two challenges in mind, CAS(E) this Sketch #165 and CASology #191: Washi.  


The flower and leaves are from the Doodled Flowers stamp set by Happy little stampers. I made them in two layers, one white heat embossed on a vellum and one stamped in pink (flower) and green (leaves) on a white CS on which I blended DIs. The divided front panel is a pattern paper which I mounted with some foam tape on the card base. I adhered woodgrain patterned olive green washi tape between the divided front panel to make the bar in the sketch. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I stamped it using black pigment ink and clear heat embossed it. I then rounded the corners and added a yellow rhinestone on the center of the flower.

I want to link up this card also at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes Challenge. 


Thank you for visiting my blog!
Have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

  1. love the colors you used and as always your pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch and the washi tape in that green is really pretty with the background paper and the pretty flower and leaves. A beautiful CAS card TaeEun. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super use of patterned paper and wash and still so CAAS look! Great use of these stamps too. Love this card! Ps. The watercolor paper I mentioned trying for Zigs (Crafters Companion I think) wasn't that good -it peels of, it's not thick enough (for me at least). However it's great for inking techniques so not a bad buy after all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TaeEun this is so creative. LOve that Washi and its placement; really taken by that patterned paper - birch-bark maybe?! So nice to see you in the CTS gallery again!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it's simplicity. The panel and the washi tape really compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card using the Doodled Flowers set TaeEun. I love the texture you have acheived! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deine Karte immer sehr schoen n clever gemacht..I wish I am so clever like you in 10% Tae Eun...du bist eine talente Dame..my washi card will be soon in my blog..watch put suesse..LG.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how your birch DP front panel matches the green woodgrain washi strip - a lovely card, TaeEun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really nailed it on all 3 challenges with this beauty, TaeEun! The vellum flower with the pink background is gorgeous, and I love your choice of Washi! Such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tae Eun, this is so pretty! I love the divided front panel with the pretty washi behind it...so unique! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous take on both challenges, TaeEun! I love the vellum flower and that fabulous green washi! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!