Thursday, March 17, 2016

Doodle

Hello!

Today I have a doodled card to share with you:).
This week's cue word over at CASology is DOODLE!
This gives me a good opportunity to doodle some flowers on alcohol ink circles, which I wanted to give a try since I have my alcohol inks.


A very simple one!
I dropped some alcohol inks (Poppyfield, Shell pink, Sunshine yellow) on a glossy CS and doodled flowers, stems and leaves using white, green and silver gel pens.
The sentiment is from Paper smooches. I stamped it using StazOn black ink.


On my second card I used only red and pink without yellow.

I want to enter the second card into CASoloy #189: Doodle and the first one into Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes.


Thank you for visiting my blog today! 
Have a great day! 

10 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards, TaeEun! I love how you played with your alcohol inks and doodle - type flowers...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ! I love them both what a fantastic technique and the results are stunning.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea TaeEun! So pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and so very creative. Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAN TAS TIC!!! You are just as talented at doodling!
    I still haven't had the opportunity, or gumption - do you know that word? - to take the caps off of my new alcohol inks, TaeEun! maybe today??
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doodling is terrific, TaeEun. Love the design of both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TaeEun, these are so much fun! I've never played with alcohol inks like this but I LOVE the effect! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, TaeEun, I assumed your doodles were stamped images, you are an amazing artist! Very cool effect! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great doodling - I also thought they were stamps! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely doodle card TaeEun! Thank you so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!