Saturday, March 19, 2016

Guest Designing at Addicted to CAS

 Hello and happy Saturday!

Today's post is a special one for me, as I am guest designing at latest Addicted to CAS challenge :) !!!

The code word for this challenge is DELICATE.

As you may know, lately I've been enjoying drawing flowers free-hand. So of course I thought about delicate flowers as I saw the code word and decided to give it a go.


Calla lily is one of my favorite flowers, so elegant and calm. 
The calla lilies on my card have beautiful purple shade in the center and are called as Picasso calla lily. 
I sketched the flowers with pencil on a soft blue CS and colored them using Prismacolor pencils. 
I cut a side of the colored panel with a border punch for some more delicate detail and mounted it on a purple panel with foam tape. The white heat embossed sentiment is from Beautiful day stamp set by Altenew. To finish off the card I added some sequins and rounded two corners. 


I hope you could get some inspiration from my card and join in the fun at Addicted to CAS!
Please hop over and let the fabulous cards from DT ladies inspire you!


Thank you so much for visiting today!
Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

  1. How delicate and stunning is this card? Absolutely stunning card, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the GD spot and I love your beautifully drawn and coloured Lilies TaeEun and that very pretty punched edge highlights the flowers perfectly and the sentiment and added sequins are such pretty finishing touches. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for being our Guest Designer, TaeEun! Your Calla Lily's are really beautiful! I'm so impressed that they are hand drawn, and the colors are so lovely and realistic! Another really stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your GD spot - gorgeous card - the first time i found your blog i knew pretty soon you'd be guest designing or on a design team soon - can't say enough about how pretty your cards are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have you as our GD, I saw your cards first on Instagram, you definitely have THE style. Amazing, how beautiful flowers you drew! - Ksenija, a.k.a. Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello TaeEun: your card is gorgeous, love the Prismacolors you used, so soft and beautiful they look on this Calla Lilies, this is indeed, a very delicate design.
    Congratulations on your Guest Designer Spot on Addicted to CAS, that is quite an accomplishment, your cards are always beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and elegant card! Thanks for guest designing, you are truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi TaeEun! I LOve that you've drawn your own flowers again ... so talented!!! Gorgeous design, too ... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being GDT!!! Your card is stunning - as always! Like your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello TaeEun

    I love that you hand drew your lilies! Congrats on being Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew as soon as I saw these that you had drawn them yourself. Just stunning, love their colours. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your talents are outstanding TaeEun, perfectly drawn flowers and so perfectly coloured too. The delicate bloom with the striking and delicate edge to your card panel make a beautiful take on the challenge and I'm delighted you are our guest designer for this challenge over at ATCAS. Thanks so much. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is so, so beautiful love the delicate flowers and that coloring is awesome. So happy to have you as a guest designer over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is really delicate flowers!!! And awesome colors! Thank you for being our GD this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe you need to be designing stamps, TaeEun. I'd love on of your gorgeous Calla lilies. The lacy border finished off your card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!