Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Home, made of Love and Dreams

Hello, everyone!

Today I have a home-themed card to share with you.
I made this card with the Addicted to CAS Challenge in mind. The code word for this week over there is HOME.

I googled for a quote. I found "A house is made of walls and beams, a home is made of love and dreams" and decided to use this quote for my card.


As I have no stamps for the sentiment, my sentiment was computer generated with the font called Vonique64. After I printed the sentiment I masked off a house and drew a heart around the house using a pencil. I then stamped small flowers and leaves from Paper smooches and My favorite things inside of the heart. I took off the mask and filled the unstamped spaces using a silver gel pen. Lastly I erased the pencil line.


Challenges:

 

Thank you for visiting today! 
Have a wonderful day! 


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Such a pretty design! Just lovely!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super clever! Gosh... I'm totally impressed with the masking and stamping you've done here. Awesome. Thanks for playing along with Addicted to CAS. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever you are, Tae Eun! I love how you masked the heart and home with all these lovely flowers! Beautiful color palette, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea...and great execution!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!