Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Pink and Grey

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Today's card was made with two challenges in mind.
Over at Inkspirational runs a color Challenge- Pink and Grey. And the Mix it Up challenge in March on Essentials by Ellen blog is to mix Essentials by Ellen with Pretty Pink Posh.
I came up with a shaker card :).


The flower is Mondo Magnolia from Essentials by Ellen. I stamped it using embossing ink, heat embossed it in silver and colored it with pink Zig brush pens und silver pearl water color. I added some silver Liquid pearl on the stamen. The front panel with the shaker window was made with the help of my Cricut. I created a cutting file for that. I cut the front panel from a grey shimmer CS. The shaker card was mounted using foam tape. The shaker elements are sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. The sentiment is my handwriting and was cut from a white CS with the Cricut. I added some pink shade using Zig brush pens only a little bit on h and two l's. I then covered the sentiment with Wedding Dress Pico Embellisher.

Challenges:

 

Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 

8 comments:

  1. Stunning TaeEun, such a creative idea and love the added liquid pearls. Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty TaeEun and the colour is so pretty and the flower makes a very unusual shaker which works well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card TaeEun!!! Love the way you've used the colors and even managed a beautiful shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey + any old color at all makes for a perfect match to me, TaeEun! I am so taken with the coloring you've done on the magnolia - and your very own handwriting?? You are a magician with that Cricut! Would you mind sharing the source for the shimmery grey cardstock, please? Thank you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite color combo, so I am LOVING how you played with your flower, and all the beautiful silver pearl shimmer! Great idea to create a shaker card, too...Love it, TaeEun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the challenge! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love everything about the card especially the color combination. just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely interpretation of the challenge colours. Your shaker is delightful; your mondo magnolia, absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational Pink and Grey challenge!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!