Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Daily Marker 30day Coloring Challenge

Hello and welcome to my second post today:)

"One guy throws a block of butter out of the window. Because he wants to see a butter-fly." As my son heard this joke. He made up a new one- "One guy throws a clock out of the window. Because he wants to see the time fly!"  :)
The time flies and we are already in March 2016....

And Today is the final day of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge by Kathy.
I want to show you my Thank You card for the last day of the awesome coloring challenge and some coloring projects I made during the challenge.


This card features my drawing of a pink rose, colored using Prismacolor pencils. I cut the panel into a smaller rectangle than a A2 card base and along the outline of the flower image, rounded the corners and mounted it on the A2 card base using some foam tape, one side of which I covered with a glitter pattern paper. The sentiment was stamped using the Sophiscated Script stamp set from Concord & 9th in purple. I covered the rose and the sentiment with the clear Wink of Stella. To finish off I added some dots using silver Liquid pearls and clear sequins. 

Here is close up of the rose.


Another photo shows the sparkle on the sentiment.



Now to some coloring projects:


This cute image is a Freebie from All Dressed up Challenge blog. I colored it with Copic markers and added some dots and lines using white gel pen.


This image is Bubble Girl stamp from Penny Black. I stamped it in light blue on a light blue CS, colored with Prismacolor pencils. 




This cute elephant is Bella from Wildrose Studio, colored with Copic markers. I blended some DIs after masking for the background.

I hope I can make some cards with those images soon.


Challenges: 



Thank you so much for your time and lovely comments! 
Happy Crafting! 


5 comments:

  1. your rose is colored so beautifully - fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rose is stunning, it's so life like!!! Your coloring is outstanding, your uber talented. I'm from New Jersey also, there isn't that many of us who enjoy making cards. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fabulous collection of cards, Tae Eun! Your hand drawn rose is gorgeous, and your coloring is just beautiful! Love how you colored all of the sweet images on your other three cards, too...especially love the scene you created with the elephant! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful eye candy with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've look at each card at least three times now. They are all so beautifully done, TaeEun. That darling girl blowing bubbles it so perfectly colored. I don't have enough words to describe how fantastic your art is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!