Wednesday, March 9, 2016

You are fabulous!

Hello and welcome to my blog today!

Camouflaging sentiment is one of the techniques I adore but haven't tried yet.
Because I use my Cricut for cutting, I rarely purchase dies. Cricut is a fabulous cutting machine but mistake happens especially while cutting delicate sentiment. As I didn't want to cut my finished colored panel with Cricut for the camouflage technique, I haven't tried it yet.

Today I used the sentiment die from Essentials by Ellen for my first camouflaging sentiment.


I started off by stamping the Glory of modesty, a background stamp from Penny Black, using embossing ink and clear heat embossing it. I then colored the upper part of the flowers using Zig brush pens and added yellow dots in the center of the flowers with Pico embellisher. The sentiment was cut four times, one from the colored panel and three from white CS and stacked up.  I added a green ribbon for some interest, so it is actually not a perfect camouflage:). I mounted a textured soft pink Bling CS on the base and adhered the front panel with foam tape.

Next pic shows the coat of Glossy Accents on the sentiment, the clear embossed image and the sparkling pink CS.


Michele from I card Everyone is this week's Muse at Muse challenge blog.
Her fabulous card with camouflaging sentiment is here.


Michele has more examples for inspiration on her blog which are all gorgeous!
I want to enter my card into Muse challenge #156.  I was inspired by the camouflaging sentiment and a line through the sentiment. And I think I can use it as a thank you card.

At Addicted to Stamps and More #184 runs CAS week.  So I'm entering my card there too.


I hope you are all enjoying the week!
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting!

14 comments:

  1. Delightful. You make me want to go create ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card - your coloring and designs get more wonderful everytime i look at your blog!! and congrats on all your wins lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TaeEun fabulous is the perfect word for your card! Just as pretty as can be - reminds me of a darling Spring print, hand-painted fabric! Thank you so much, for creating a card for Muse this week - it is a beautiful way to say thank you...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty soft spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those delicate, little flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your flowers are stunning! Thank you for playing with us at ATSM! Jules DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, those delicate flowers are so pretty, and I love how you were inspired by Michelle's card too. Thanks for playing along at Muse and ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is stunning! I love the soft, delicate look of the flowers. Gorgeous!!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are really so talented Lady Tae Eun
    letzte Woche habe ich viele Challenge gesehen und du bist die Gewinnerin..big congrats Tae Eun
    and this card is so beautiful so soft and so adorable
    this is my winner card sweety
    Ich vermisse deine Smile on my Blog
    look at my blog we have new challenge started 1 April.
    Many thanks for joining us at ATSM this week.
    Hugs,
    Monika(DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! That PB stamp is one of my favorites & you've used it to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card, TaeEun! I love your soft, feminine flowers and how you paired them so perfectly with the scripty sentiment! Love the green strip and sparkly sequins, too! Stunning in every way...Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!!! TaeEun, this card is so pretty!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS on being our winner (and Top Addict) at ATSM, TaeEun! You are really on a roll, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your win at ATSM. That is so kind of you to stop by blog and leave such kind comments and thank you for your congratulations, this is such a beautiful and gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!