Thursday, April 7, 2016

Birthday Card

Hello, I'm popping in to share my card for the CAS(E) this Sketch #166 before going to bed.


I used for this card two daisies, which I drew a few days ago. I colored the flowers and leaves with Prismacolor pencils. To make the background I masked off an area, blended Twisted Citron DI, stamped and clear heat embossed a background stamp from Hero Arts (Forest Floor Bold Prints) and then blended again the same DI.
I then mounted the big flowers and leaves flat, the small flower with foam tape.
The sentiment is from Avery Elle which I stamped using black pigment ink and clear heat embossed.
To finish off I added yellow dots for stamen using Pico Embellisher.

I'm entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday  and A blog named Hero: Clean and Simple as well.




Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. I always have to gasp at the absolute perfection of your artwork TaeEun as those daisies look as though you could pick them off the page! Beautifully drawn and coloured! This is a perfect interpretation of the sketch and I love the same colour stamping in the background too. If you don't already design stamps I think you should start as these daisies would make really pretty stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous CAS card, a lovely colour of the beautiful flowers and leaves - your colouring is super with a lovely panel and sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so mucu for joining with Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! I love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drawing skills are amazing, TaeEun! I love how you colored your flowers and leaves, and your take on the sketch is just beautiful! Such a stunning background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a stunning card! Your flowers and coloring are amazing!! So pretty!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty CAS card. Amazing that the flowers are your own creation!! Thank you for joining our challenge at A Blog Named Hero!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!