Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy Birthday from a bunny

Hello and happy Friday!

Today I have one more cute card following yesterday to share with you :). 
It is my take on the sketch from MFT sketch challenge #277.


I turned the three circles of the sketch into balloons and made a mini birthday shaker card with them.
To start off I made a cutting file for the front panel and cut it from a white CS with my Cricut, after I blended the sky using cloud masks. I then stamped a bunny from somebunny stamp set from MFT and colored her using Copic markers. I gave her a yellow bow matching her yellow dress. I glued a piece of acetate sheet on the back of the front panel. I then prepared the card base by stamping a border stamp from MFT in yellow on the left side and blending pink, yellow and blue DIs for the balloons. After I added the tiny heart glitters I assembled the shaker card together. The sentiment from the same stamp set was integrated in a string which I drew with a black pen.

I'm entering this card also at
Seize the Birthday (Anything Goes),
Time Out #55 (Celebrations with optional twist of die cutting)
I hope cutting with Cricut can be counted as the twist. :)
 and
SimonSaysStamp Work it Wednesday March 2016 (PASTEL).

  


Thank you for stopping by!!! 
Have a great weekend! 


12 comments:

  1. darling card TaeEun - love that little bunny and the "happy birthday" on the balloon string

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling twist!!! TaeEun I wouldn't mind having more birthdays, if this bunny were delivering those shaker balloons!! Have a wonderful weekend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea to make the circles shaker balloons TaeEun and the cute bunny holding the strings sailing through the clouds. Another beautiful touch is the sentiment on one of the strings. A really clever design! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the balloons floating in your gorgeous clouds. And it is a shaker card too, what fun. Nice touch to have the sentiment a part of the balloon string. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shaker balloons! Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! I love everything about this delightful card!! especially the soft color behind each balloon! Brilliant idea : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an amazing idea and so perfectly executed! I love everything about this... Great card! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic use of the MFT sketch and love the colourful balloons with the colour matching sequins. That bunny is a sweetheart and love how she's popping up from the bottom of the card too. I always enjoy your creations and always so happy to see you at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how CUTE! I love your little bunny, and your 'shaker balloons' are fabulous! Loving the diagonal stripes on the border, too! This is such a fun card, TaeEun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love everything about this card! Great design, love how you have positioned the sentiment and those balloon shakers are awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!