Monday, April 11, 2016

I knead you

Hello!

I want to share a card with you today, which I made yesterday for the MFT Sketch Challenge #275.
I used the I knead you stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by making a cutting file for the front panel with the fish bowl. I cut this panel from a white CS, on which I added some ink blending in silver and dry embossed using wave EF.  The cat and fishes were stamped using black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. I added some glitter on the fishes.
I then blended Tumbled glass DI on my white card base after masking the water surface, mounted the plaid pattern paper on a side of the card base and glued two fishes flat, two fishes using foam tape on the water. I adhered an acetate sheet representing the fish bowl on the back of the front panel, a very thin strip of an orange CS on a side and then mounted the front panel onto the card base using foam tape.
To finish off I placed the cat and the sentiment and added a few sequins.





Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Awww! this is just the sweetest card! I love that fish bowl cut!! Brilliant idea : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du hast seeehr suesse Karte gebastelt....ich liebe diese suesse Karte von dir...
    Frage...ich habe seit lange nicht mehr gesehen by my blog...hoffentlich du bist gesund...vermisse dein Smile on my blog...
    Maybe one day I see you again :) hugs.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! That is too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute! And one fish is swimming right into the kitty's mouth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fish, bowl and cat are all so cute TaeEun and I love the way the fish bowl goes over the edge which works so well with the sketch. The dp down the side is lovely and bright and goes perfectly with the orange card. A great sentiment and sequins to finish. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, TaeEun! it's like this kitty is at the aquarium!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fish bowl, such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how sweet, TaeEun! Beautiful Copic coloring, and I love how you added subtle texture to your background! LOVE the plaid strip along the side, too! Such a darling card, and fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been spotted!

    http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedApril26

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!