Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Peonies from The Ton

This will be a photo heavy post, as I will show you five cards!
These were made using beautiful peony stamps from The Ton.

The first four cards have the same layout. I used Sending Peonies stamp set for them.

1. Colored using Copic markers and gold heat embossed.
 I stamped the image in soft gray, colored, and then stamped it again using embossing ink with the help of the Misti tool to heat emboss it in gold.



Challenge:



2. The same way like the first card. But here I  colored some of the leaves, too and colored the solid leaves with a gold gel pen.



Challenge:



3. This was made very simplee. I only heat embossed the image using Gold tinsel EP on a dark brown CS.


Challenge:



4. For this card I heat embossed the image using Enchanted Gold EP and colored it using Stardust gelly roll pens. The sentiment was heat embossed with Liquid Platinum EP. In the picture the peony in the middle looks white, but is actually very soft pink.



Challenge:
Inspired By All The Little Things #12
(inspired by the soft color of the magnolia flowers and the dark background)



5. In the last card for today I turned an idea into a card, which I've had after I saw this large peony stamp set.
The thumbling :).


To start off I gold heat embossed the peony and colored it using Zig brush pens. I then stamped and colored the leaves without heat embossing. I then stamped the bear on another CS, colored and fussy cut him. I cut along the outlines of some petals in the center of the peony to put the bear in. I adhered the party hat, a rhinestone on the top of the hat and added some foam tape behind the head of the bear for some demension.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Challenge:


Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this long post ;) !
Have a wonderful day!

19 comments:

  1. Oh, wowzers, TaeEun. Gorgeousness! I love them all. The black one is particularly striking, but your embossing and coloring and impeccable. Always a pleasure to view your art. Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, every one!! LOVE the last one with that honey bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fabulous array of beautiful cards TaeEun and love the ones on dark card equally as much as those on white. The last one is so cute with the bear nestling in the flower, such a great idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much beauty in one post, Tae Eun. You never disappoint with your fabulous coloring. And I love the whimsy of the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic, gorgeous - not enough good words to describe your peony cards!! i just ordered that stamp and can't wait to start playing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your first cards are all so beautiful! And I love your super sweet last card, too! Its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each of your cards are stunning! Your last is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. TaeEun, they're all just stunning!!! I love that you showed how different they look using the Kraft and black paper. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved seeing all of the cards in different colors and embossing powders. I really liked them all. How clever to put the cute bear with a party hat on in the middles of the beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT team member

    ReplyDelete
  10. TaeEun all of your cards are so inspiring--just beautiful! Love the dark background and embossing on your Inspired By card. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the A Blog Named Hero challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW - you've been a busy bee. Love your Clean and Simple entry of this stunning peony stamp. Beautiful and perfect for the C&S challenge at A Blog Named Hero - You go!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Swoon!!! Oh my goodness, TaeEun...I don't know where to begin! Every one of your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't pick a favorite, then when I saw the 2 with the black background, that was it!!! The contrast in your stamping and coloring is amazing...You are a STAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your artistic cards very much, TaeEun. The gold embossed and coloured flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh. I need to try the gold embossing w/ my floral stamps next time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous! I love the flowers embossed in gold. Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, so many beautiful cards here, I love all that gold used in here, in my opinion gold makes it very elegant, and you have used the right amount without overpowering it. Glad to see you linked up at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you've been busy! These are all gorgeous! I love what you have done with this stamp set. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!