Wednesday, April 20, 2016

perfectly Wonderful

Hello! Hope you are having a great spring (autumn) week so far! 

The idea for today's card has been floating in my head for a while. And finally today I could turn it into a card.  I used the color palette from the April Inspiration Challenge at Altenew blog (From Places Abroad: Thailand) and the spotlighting technique from Joyce's card over at Happy Little Stampers April CASE the designer challenge



For the front panel I chose a gray CS and for the spotlighted panel a vellum which I've torn in shape I wanted. Misti helped me to align the images perfectly. I stamped the flowers and leaves from Peony bouquet stamp set from Altenew using white pigment ink on both panels. I white heat embossed the images on the vellum and colored them on the back using Tombow dual brush pens. I adhered the vellum on the back of the gray panel, mounted the silver heat embossed sentiment using foam tape and added a few sequins.

It is my second CASE of Joyce's gorgeous card:)...




  

Thank you everyone for visiting! 
Have a wonderful day! 

14 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful TaeEun, your used of the vellum is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work TaeEun and I love your vellum layer which works beautifully and the peonies are so pretty. A very clever design. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a creative take on the challenge - beautiful colors and fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly Wonderful is an UNDERSTATEMENT!! I love visiting your blog!! your cards are a work of art!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card took me speechless !! It's an incredible interpretation of cards Joyce. I love your card. Great inspiration.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am seeing a winner here - swooning over your card!!! Eye-candy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous take on the Spotlighting Challenge, TaeEun! I love that you chose vellum, and your coloring is just beautiful! I also love the creative way you shaped your vellum...such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow. My jaw is dropping. Your card is absolutely stunning. I love the torn vellum and white embossing, and the shape you tore for the vellum makes it look like a beam of light is shining down and illuminating and coloring that section. Thanks so much for playing again at HLS Case the Designer and for CASEing me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so my favourite card of yours so far....its so outstanding with the design ideas and the colouring, I could look at it all day. So very glad you joined us again at Happy Little Stampers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh, TaeEun! This is LOVELY! 2 Great CASEs of Joyce's! Thanks for playing along at HLS CASE the Designer. I hope you'll come back and CASE my card in May! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 와우! 너무 아름답네요!
    지난달에 두번이나 챌린지 참여해 주셨네요^^
    너무 감사드려요.
    태은님 카드는 다 너무 이뻐요!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!