Friday, April 1, 2016

Special Thanks

Hello, today I'm CASEing Jenni Murray's card from Muse Challenge #159. 

Her beautiful creation is further below and here is what I came up with. 


A layered focal point in the center is a new-to-me layout. I chose a brown panel instead of black one to place my colored panel on it. The poppy image is from Penny Black. I stamped it in red (flowers) and green (stem) and colored them using Zig brush pens and added a small yellow butterfly to it. The swirly sentiment in black is from Inkadinkado.

Here is Jenni's beautiful card.



Challenges:

 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Poppies are one of my favourite flowers and I love your pretty version of Jenni's lovely card TaeEun. I like the brown in the background and the cute little yellow butterfly works beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is simply beautiful love your version using the softer colours!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, TaeEun! Ahhhh Poppies! so lovely!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely, you colored the poppies beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inking! Love the color contrast and use of white space! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your poppies are absolutely gorgeous, TaeEun! You did an amazing job with your Zig markers and I love that you chose a brown border...Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tae Eun
    Ich hoffe alles ok bei dir
    ich hoffe auch eines Tages du magst wieder mein Blog zu besuchen :)
    es war so happy time als du mein Blog besuch und bekomme nice words von dir
    du bist eine Superstar this year deine Karte win on some challenge weil es ist sehr huebsch mit soft colors..this time auch deine Karte so wunderbar
    so beautiful colored the flowers..my vote is for you
    Many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
    Hugs
    Monika R (ATSM DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!