Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wishing you the most beautiful day

Today I have a few cards to share with you.
I have to split the cards to enter into some of the challenges repeatedly. So it will be two posts for today :)!

The first card I made is featuring the April monthly kit from Hero Arts.


The big flower stamp came with this pop-up die and dies for layering. I used here the pop-up die.
To start off I stamped the flower on a soft pink CS in soft pink and colored them using Prismacolor pencils. I then die cut the flower using the pop-up die. I curled up the petals by hand and added the stamen, which is stamped with Soft Granite ink. I blended white pigment ink diagonal on the front panel to tone down the pink hue. The tiny circles were made using hole punches. I layered a pink CS and mounted it on the white card base. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I stamped it using Soft Granite on a scrap CS, cut it and sponged Spun sugar DI on the edges. A few sequins were the final touch.

Challenges: 


Thank you for visiting today! 

7 comments:

  1. Really lovely, TaeEun! This pink beauty is definitely girlie! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design of your card and so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TaeEun, gorgeous! I loved this kit and was lucky enough to grab one, ha. Thanks for giving such a beautiful way to use the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with the A Blog Named Hero challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used your pencils with these flowers, and that you chose Soft Granite for your sentiment...my favorite color combo! Such a beautiful, feminine, and elegant card...Love it, TaeEun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the flowers curl up off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful! I love the flower petals. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!