Monday, May 16, 2016

TEAR

Hello, did you all have a good start into a new week?
Today I have a card for CASology #197 to share with you. The cue word this week is TEAR.



I used a torn element to represent the cue card.
I tore a part of the front panel and roll it to wrap my flower bouquet. I glued a pattern paper on the card base and on the wrap. The flowers are from Fresh cut Florals stamp set by Wplus9. Some were stamped on the panel and some flowers and greenery were stamped on a piece of white CS and fussy cut.
After I arranged the flowers, I added some Stickles on the center of them.
The sentiment from Paper Smooches was stamped in black and clear heat embossed.

I'm entering this card also into SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge and SimonSaysStamp Work it Wednesday, where the theme is Flowers.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! 
Have a wonderful day! 

10 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea, TaeEun! Thanks so much for playing along with the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh TaeEun, I'm so glad you posted this card, this was such a fun challenge and you took it head on!!!
    Love this beautiful bouquet of flowers and the way you wrapped them, simply awesome!!
    This challenge gave us the chance to interpret this in different ways, I went on the "creepy" side, you, on the other hand, went BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey TaeEue!! Your card is so pretty. Such a clever and fun card. I love how creative your are. That torn tissue paper is brilliant. Nicely done.Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT design TaeEun! It almost look like a real bunch of flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another example of your genius, cleverness, fabulous style, TaeEun!!! OH my goodness is this EVER the cutest!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a BEAUTY, TaeEun! Such a clever idea to create a wrapped bouquet, and I love your choice of flowers! (I always forget to use this set) Love your color combo, too...a really stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever TaeEun and a fabulous interpretation of the challenge word and love the dimension of the flowers and leaves. A really pretty card! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative design! Wonderful colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate you for making these creative customized cards. In this discount code for Best Essays, the posted cards are really looking beautiful and it shows your creative ideas to making it in unique way. Keep sharing your cards in this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!