Sunday, May 22, 2016

You are fabulous

Hello, I have another alcohol ink card to share with you today!

I was inspired by the inspiration photo (you can find it further below) over at Inspired by All the Little Things blog  :), and by the DT cards of Keeway and Marcie with the gorgeous brush stroke backgrounds.


I applied a few drops of Sailboat blue and Pool on the felt of the applicator and swiped it on a glossy CS several times from right to left and vice versa. I then stamped the bicycle from Hero Arts using StazOn black and added a bit of yellow and red on the flowers with glaze pens to represent the colors of the bicycle on the photo. The fabulous die is from Essentials by Ellen. I cut it from the panel and 4 times from white CS to stack them up. I blended some Mermaid Lagoon and Salty Ocean on the card base and on some scrap CS for the sentiment. I cut the front panel on the left side to seperate them for the blended card base to peeking out and glued them flat on the card base.  I wanted the small banner with YOU ARE from Avery Elle to look like a street sign. So I added a silver metallic enamel dot on the banner.

I'm entering this card also into A Blog named Hero: Tone on Tone and Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies.




Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a wonderful week!

16 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS TaeEun, the blue swipes create so much momentum for your card:) Great to have you playing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is this cool ... oh that inspiration photo is, too!! Perfect TaeEun!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely fabulous :o) Thanks for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swipes of blue look fabulous on that glossy card TaeEun and the bicycle is perfect for the challenge with the plain strip and the fishtail banner across which does indeed look like a signpost, another clever idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is fabulous!!! I just adore everything about it. Everything balanced so well, and the background is so awesome. Your take on the inspiration is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is "Fabulous"! I love the background you created! Thanks for playing along with us over at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME! I just love that background, so fun with the bike. great design. Thanks for playing along at Happy little Stampers, so glad to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your gorgeous shade of blue and the idea of the bicycle and the street sign! Beautiful and bright!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this card and the blue background make me dream. True inspiration your blog I always enjoy hopping by and get some new ideas.
    Have a great day !
    Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH SO PRETTY! I have yet to try die cutting through an image. you have done it beautifully! Thanks for joining Inspired by all the little Things.
    Kim, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card, TaeEun! I love how you created movement behind the bicycle, and your monochromatic color palette is fabulous! Awesome take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fun take on the photo Tae Eun, love your smooched background.
    Thanks for joining in our first HLS AG dies challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!