Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beautiful day

Hello and happy Tuesday! 

As I was visiting my favorite challenge blogs, I encountered a collection of some pretty photos at the Essentials by Ellen August Pin-Sights-Challenge (see below) and decided to try to enter a card. 
I chose a photo of a soft pink wedding cake for my inspiration. 

And here is what I came up with.


The photo reminded me of an embossing folder, which I didn't use yet. To start off I colored a piece of watercolor paper in pink using smooshing technique and dry embossed it. I then decorated the embossed cake using Pico Embellisher (Wedding dress) and with some vellum flowers and leaves, which are heat embossed using white pearl EP. I used for the flowers the Bohemian Garden Stamp set from Essentials by Ellen. The sentiment from Mondo Magnolia stamp set was stamped in soft pink on a banner.




That's all for today!
Wishing you all a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and delightful shade of pink TaeEun and the vellum flowers are adorable. So lovely to see you back. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! your card is simply DELICIOUS! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see this gorgeous card, TaeEun! Beautiful vellum flowers!!! Yay!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card, Tae Eun! I love all the texture with these pretty shades of pink...so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!