Sunday, August 28, 2016

CASEing Gloria

Hello and Happy Saturday! 

Today I have a quick post to link up my CASE card of Gloria's pretty inspiration over at Happy Little Stampers August CASE the designer Challenge



Instead of the masking technique Gloria did, I let my Cricut help me to cut out a maple leaf as a main element, after I stamped the layered leaves from Autumn Foliage stamp set using Couture color ink collection  (Cocoa and coral collection) from The Ton. The ginkgo leaves were stamped using yellow and green Memento inks. I then blended some DIs on the card base to give the fall colors to the maple leaf and foam mounted the front panel. The gold heat embossed sentiment is from Hero Arts. To finish off I added some dots with gold Pico Embellisher and scattered a few gold and orange sequins.

I'm so happy that I've managed to play along this month to CASE one of my first crafty friends, Gloria !!!

Here is Gloria's pretty Creation!



Thank you for visiting me today!
Wishing you all a restful weekend!!!


5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful Autumnal card TaeEun and I love the maple leaf and all the other leaves under and around it. Such pretty colours too, and a wonderful CASEing of Gloria's great card. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Herbstkarte, auch wenn der Herbst noch ein klein wenig warten darf!! Bei uns ist der Sommer noch mal zurück gekommen und wir genießen ihn.
    Danke für Deinen lieben Kommentar bei mir. Ich freue mich, das Du auch deutsch verstehst und schreibst, denn mein englisch ist nicht immer perfekt und in deutsch fällt es mir leichter, mich auszudrücken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that I missed this post...This is such a beautiful take on Gloria's card! I love how you blended your inks on your large leaf, and how you created movement with the smaller ones...Stunning work, Tae Eun, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers August CASE Challenge! xx
    이번달 챌린지 참여자가 너무 적을까봐 걱정했는데 태은님 이렇게 참여해 주셨네요^^ 긴 여행후 짐정리도 힘드셨을텐데 이렇게 참여해 주셔서 감사드립니다! 태은님 카드 역시 너무 멋집니다! 벌써 가을이 온듯 느껴지네요^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty fall card. Looks like the wind has just taken your delightful leaves for a ride on the wind : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!