Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
Long time no see!  I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far!

At last I've unpacked my craft supplies and my new craft space is ready for some messy and creative outlet :).
It was not easy to start off after a long break, so I decided to go with some coloring which I love to do.


The stamp I used for this card is a handcarved one by EunJi Jung. She is making some beautiful floral stamps which are big enough to fill a A2 card.

I started off by blending some Distress inks in yellow, light green and light blue and splattered clear water to make a background for the calla lily. I then stamped the image using blue and green Memento inks to color it with Copic markers first. I added some details using Prismacolor pencils and stamped the sentiment from The Ton in black. To finish off I scattered some sequins.

I'll enter this card into Addicted to Stamps and More #207: Make your Mark.



I hope I can get my Mojo back soon :).
Looking forward to Fall full of crafting fun!

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

  1. I know this situation. After a long time you have to learn to tinker cards again.
    Your card ist beautiful and I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it takes time to get going again after a break, especially one as long as yours TaeEun but this Lily is beautiful and it's wonderful to have you back! Hope the moving went to plan and you are happily settled. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always enjoyed your beautiful floral creations TaeEun and this one is no exception. The way the background blends into the lily is marvelous. I'm so glad you shared this with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cannot imagine my complete and utter delight at seeing this lovely in my email box!!! Welcome home, my friend ... your Mr. Mojo isn't hiding much! Yay to Fall, and watching you color our world!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. so good to see you back again - i know what you mean about getting back in the groove - i was only gone 3 weeks and am still struggling to get cards created. but your calla lily looks like you haven't lost your talent - beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed you! Your card is as beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this on Instagram but had to come by again. So beautiful, stunning colouring. so glad your back too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful colouring - your short absence didn't rob you of your talents in the least. Still stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!! I am so happy to see you back again! Your card is stunning - such beautiful coloring AS USUAL! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, Tae Eun! Welcome back! I'm so glad you're settled in and creating again...I've missed you! And, let me tell you...Your mojo is in full swing, my friend! This card is absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautiful coloring and details, and your background is just perfect! Enjoy your new craft room...I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!