Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Silhouette

Hello :)! 

Today I want to show you a card I made with the help of my Cricut! 



A card with a silhouette image is not a familiar style for me. But an advertisement I saw on internet gave me this idea with silhouette hands holding happy sentiment. 
For this I made a cutting file (.svg) and cut it out from a black CS. The chic background is the Garland bold prints stamp from Hero Arts. I heat embossed it using silver glitter EP on a watercolor paper panel.  I then added four neon colors of Zig markers onto the area where the happy will be placed. The silhouette image and the silver banner with silver heat embossed "Birthday" were foam mounted. To finish off I adhered three rhinestones.
I'm so happy with how this turned out!!! Hope you like it, too! 

Have an wonderful day! 

7 comments:

  1. you should be happy how your card turned out - it's wonderful and so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your darling card has put a happy smile on my face today, TaeEun!!! OH the things you do with that Cricut!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Tae Eun! I love how you blended your inks behind the die cut, and the background garland is fabulous! I'm so happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has worked fantastically TaeEun. I love the silhouette hands and the 'happy' stands out beautifully with the bright spots of colour behind. The little gems on the garland background are a great design touch too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image makes a great card...love it!
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with that background and the silhouetted hands holding the greeting. Fabulous job. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!